Friday 7 September 2012

Crepe buffet with my girls! :)

It's been a longgg time since I headed out with the girls! :)
Super happy to be around them!
I mean, how can you not be happy around the best girls in the world??? :)
too bad chek is too busy. Otherwise full family already!

Since school started, its been soooo busy. no time to meet up with anyone. I needed a break! :( school + all my nonsense = super busy. Sigh. took today to catch up with my girls!

 

Awesome day with crepe buffet! We have been craving for it for sucha long time! Since von bought those  crepe buffet vouchers! Our expectations were pretty high since we knew how crepe tasted like... Maybe except Peify. Don't know if she had eaten crepe before... But von and I were expecting a lot. But vouchers being vouchers, they had a lot of enticing bullshit. Like ice cream with every crepe and stuff. So we were a little disappointed as it was a little different from what the advertisement showed.
It mentioned that all crepe came with ice cream.
BUT WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE ICE CREAM AT THE END OF IT LUHS. :( :( BOOHOO.

So this is the place! :)

ROBOLOTS!!!
Katong Junction, Level 1

(the one that sells bicycles as well) 
Check out their Facebook page! :)
https://www.facebook.com/robolots

-Near Katong 113

It is super far for all of us! Since we all stayed at the North or West. Whew... Long journey. Approximately an hour journey. :(

We were first served tea and some crepe. The crepe size half-sized. So it was pretty small.
It's like high tea. Hehs. Making ourselves feel a little 'atas'.
absolutely love. ♥

But I think von is mad!!!
She wanted to order 1 of every kind. WHICH WAS CRAZY. Though it wasn't a huge selection. In the end, she didn't order like 4 types of crepes. Otherwise, we totally cannot finish man!

I had about 14 crepes in total. Madness.
IM A PIG. :(

My friends liked the savoury ones more than the sweet ones. The savoury ones were really yummy! Roasted duck, salmon, blah blah. It was really refreshing after eating too much of the savoury ones. I really liked it too.

Look at this!

But well, they are a tad too salty for my liking. Peify seemed to lose her taste bud though. She doesn't think it's very salty. I think it's ultra salty. Hahaha. Funny. So it depends on you! :)

I loved the sweet ones! :) but I didn't like the cream cheese in the sweet ones. We dug it out of the crepe in the end. :/ quite funny. Crepe with no cream. Hahaha. The cream cheese was too... Milky, as my friend calls it! It tastes much better without the cream cheese. Maybe they could replace it with maple syrup or chocolate sauce instead. More enticing! Who wouldn't love maple syrup or chocolate sauce right? Strawberry sauce would be great too!
 

The place has really good ambience though. I really enjoyed the surrounding and everything. Some really good toys around there too. Really cool. :)


 
Well, it is a good place to bring your date to, for some light snacks. But since we only saw the buffet menu, so I'm unable to comment on the main menu. There were two separate menus, fyi :) so you could try the main menu next time then!

Since we had vouchers, it only cost us approximately $15 per pax for sweet and premium savoury crepes buffet! :) and $9.90 for sweet only. Additional $5 for top up of premium savoury crepes.

Without the vouchers, per pax should be approximately $20.90. For a crepe buffet, I think it's pretty reasonable... I'm not sure if you have to add on extra $$ for the savoury crepes though. Not a wide cariett, but I think it's sufficient. Both sweet and savoury ones are worth a try! :)

But I sure had fun today! :)
Some camwhore shots below too. ♥

 
 
So next time if you're keen on going for some crepe buffet, you know where to go. :)
You can explore Katong area too! Lotsa food there.

Enjoy people! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment