Saturday 1 December 2012

Warmth, gone.

I finally understand the warmth of family...
Never felt so alone in my entire life.

Both boyfriend and family are away.
Though my older sister is still here, but she isn't home half the time. Promised to have dinner w me and pulled out halfway. Don't give me empty promises please. :(
So it's like I'm literally alone.

Boyfriend went for field camp...
Family went to Taiwan, without me.
Yes, WITHOUT ME.
imagine my devastation. :(
One of my dream places to go since my uni friends kept telling me how fun Taiwan was...
Man! Such a waste I couldn't go with them...
Imagine all the HUGE hot dogs I'm missing.
The amount of shopping I'm not doing.
All the fun from the trip. Sian.

Ohh wells.
But this time, really...
Can emo the entire night talking about how lonely im feeling...
The feeling is indescribable.
I hate being home alone...
So my future husband, if you are reading this, you know what to do. Don't go overseas often okay. Whether for work or not. Hahaha.

And today is only Day 2. How am I gonna survive 5 more days like that?
Boyfriend is outfield till Thu.
And today is Sunday. Gosh.

Burying myself in work.
Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment