Friday 30 November 2012

rantrantrant

it's been a longggggggggggggggggg time since i last blogged.
and you know why???

because this is happening to me!







out of all honesty, I always visualized uni education to be like this











 Since they always told me how slack uni life was gonna be.
a lot of free time.
more time to do your research and other stuff.

yeah...
lesson time is indeed reduced...

BUT NO. DON'T BE DUPED.
it's the exact same thing when they said poly life was slack.
SLACK MY FOOT.
i entered poly, and i could barely breathe. but well, i still had time to go out, time for friends, blah blah...
but in uni? it totally sucked my soul out of me.

life of a uni student: we mug and mug and mug everyday.
end of story.

okay. this is gonna be a ranting post.
since i have yet to rant properly for a veryyy long time.
so let me rant, will you?

i have been doing project work. A LOT.
in school...
and i never had a problem.
is it me? or is it that person?
it's just so... square.
no flexibility.
humans are meant to be flexible.
adaptable to changes, whether you like it or not.
SO....
Y U SO INFLEXIBLE???

i don't understand one thing.
and this came about when doing project work, as well.
wow. through project work, i've learnt a lot about humans eh?

sooooo...
here is the question:
why are there political issues existing between friends?
between classmates?
between coursemates?
between schoolmates?
why are people so judgemental?
can't you leave your judging attitude at home for one day? just ONE DAY?

i admit, im guilty of it too. sometimes.
in situations when people annoy me, i tend to be a tad more judgemental.
hello? you are annoying me? i believe i have the rights to judge?
but in other situations, i don't really judge. unless someone alerts my judging sense, or im already annoyed with you to begin with.
otherwise, i don't judge people. at all.

someone tell me please.
is it in human nature?
is it that hard to learn to live in peace with someone?
is it that hard to not judge, at all, unless someone annoys you?

answer me, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment